I'm someone who absolutely loves all kinds of fashion books, and I am always reading a fashion book. I want to share my knowledge on these books, no matter if they are photography books, books on designers, books with outfits or fashion sketches in them, or any other type of books on fashion. So read my reviews and feel welcome to give me tips on other good fashion books that I have not read yet!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: The World According to Karl by Sandrine Gulbenkian

Karl Lagerfeld is a very talented designer, if you ask me, and while he has never been one of my favorite designers, he certainly is the most entertaining one. I am pretty sure everyone who is even slightly into fashion has heard some of his rather controversial and unusual statements in the past, but as far as I know, the book The World According to Karl is the first collection of interesting Karl Lagerfeld quotes.
Gathering all these quotes into one single book is a fun idea, and I am happy to say that this book is just as fun as it sounds! I think most people, even hardcore Karl Lagerfeld fans will read some quotes they haven't heard before if they pick this book up, because there is a lot of them!
I also like the design and look of the book, it feels very Karl Lagerfeld somehow, which is important, at least to me.
So while this book is not much more than a collection of quotes, it's still a both fun and interesting read. I am definitely glad I got this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment