I'm someone who absolutely loves all kinds of fashion books, and I am always reading a fashion book. I want to share my knowledge on these books, no matter if they are photography books, books on designers, books with outfits or fashion sketches in them, or any other type of books on fashion. So read my reviews and feel welcome to give me tips on other good fashion books that I have not read yet!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My latest book purchase

Is actually a book that has already appeared on this blog before. (I put it on my wishlist here)

I am talking about the Secrets of Stylists, by Sasha Charnin Morrison.
It's actually not a traditional fashion book in the sense that it is a style guide or anything like that, instead it deals with working as a stylist. But who says all fashion books have to be the same? I personally like that idea, since that profession has always seemed very interesting to me, so it will be great to learn a little bit more about it.

I still haven't started reading it though, so I will have to get back to you with a review a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment